New Reduced price! 169x111 cm Tavolo Tulip View larger

169x111 cm oval Tulip table - Quartz

New product

Oval Tulip Table Design Eero Saarinen

Top: Quartz

Base: white or black aluminum casting

Made in Italy product

Viewable in our Showroom

FREE Shipping in Europe at street level

5% discount for bank transfer payment

Would you like to see the goods via Skype or Whatsapp? Click here

More details

180 Items

Production 20 days

2 711,80 €

-35%

4 172,00 €

Quartz: Bianco, Statuario, Carrara, Calacatta Novus, Cafè au lait, Statuario Leonardo, Venato, Nero Marquinia, Nero Guinea

Dimensions: 169x111 cm

Height: 72 cm

Base dimension on the ground: 79x59 cm

Packages: 2

WHY CHOOSE QUARTZ:
- hardness and strength that make it almost comparable to the diamond according to the Mohs scale
- completely non-absorbent (0.015%)
- hygienic. The absence of pores, which hinders the proliferation of bacteria, and the compactness of the product structure guarantee its impermeability and, therefore, its hygiene
- resistant to abrasion, impacts and the most common household products
- wide range of colors
- it is an innovative material
- structural composition that combines the hardest and most resistant natural materials to the use of advanced technologies (siliceous sands and quartz for about 94% and for the remaining 6% about polyester structural resins)

Provenance: Italy 

Processing: Italy 

Eero Saarinen conceived the Tulip table in the early 1940s as part of the research promoted by the MOMA in New York, entitled "Organic design in home furnishing collection".

The Saarinen table and chair surely represent the most famous creations of Eero Saarinen and perfectly photograph both the designer's ability to combine shapes, colors and materials, and his propensity for minimalist design.

NB. This is a reproduction inspired by the original

Write a review

169x111 cm oval Tulip table  - Quartz

169x111 cm oval Tulip table - Quartz

Oval Tulip Table Design Eero Saarinen

Top: Quartz

Base: white or black aluminum casting

Made in Italy product

Viewable in our Showroom

FREE Shipping in Europe at street level

5% discount for bank transfer payment

Would you like to see the goods via Skype or Whatsapp? Click here

5 other products in the same category: